Ethics Training Certificates
Cities, counties and special districts in California are required by law (AB 1234, Chapter 700, Stats. of 2005) to provide ethics training to their local officials. Del Puerto Health Care District public officials completed their training as shown in the following certificates:2019 Ethics Training Campo.pdf2019 Ethics Training Mac Master.pdf2018 Ethics Training Pittson.pdf2019 Ethics training Robinson.pdf2019 Ethics Training Stockman.pdf
Statements of Economic Interests Form 700
Every elected official and public employee who makes or influences governmental decisions is required to submit a Statement of Economic Interest, also known as the Form 700. The Form 700 provides transparency and ensures accountability in two ways:
- It provides necessary information to the public about an official’s personal financial interests to ensure that officials are making decisions in the best interest of the public and not enhancing their personal finances.
- It serves as a reminder to the public official of potential conflicts of interest so the official can abstain from making or participating in governmental decisions that are deemed conflicts of interest.
At Del Puerto Health Care District those required to file Form 700 include:
- All members of the Board of Directors
- Administrative Director / CEO
- Director of Ambulance Operations
- Manager of Del Puerto Health Center